Emergency Dental Care
We understand that toothache, accidents or injuries can happened at any time, be it during daytime, evening, weekend, or in the middle of the night. During our normal office hours, we will do our best to promptly respond to your urgent dental needs. Our priority is to get you out of pain or discomfort. In order to accomodate your emergency dental care, we respectfully request that you be patience and flexible with your schedule as our team will attempt to rearrange other none urgent cases and the doctor's busy schedule.
For Existing Patient
If you are existing patient at our dental clinic, you will benefit from priority service should an emergency arise during office hours. For after hours and weekends dental emergecy, please contact the Dental Emergency on-call dentist via text messaging (SMS) at 226-600-9888. The Dental Emergency on-call services is available to our patients only.
For Patient Without A Dentist
If you have dental emergencies and do not have a dentist, please contact our office during our normal business hour and we will do our very best to try and accomodate your urgent dental need during office hours.
Grand River Dental operates dental emergency services in Kitchener and Waterloo for our patients.
What is considered to be a dental emergency?
- Is it a broken tooth, broken dentures,
- an avulsed or knock out tooth,
- an orthodontic dental emergency,
- a mobile dental implant,
- a veneer or crown that had been dislodged,
- uncontrolled pain from a tooth ache or a dental abscess,
- uncontrolled intra-oral bleeding or hemorrhage,
- an infected piercing,
- unexplained sudden or chronic changes in tooth colour,
- a foreign body embedded in the intra-oral soft tissue or between the teeth,
- non healing intra-oral ulcerations,
- a broken orthodontic retainer.
Contact us at (519) 896-2669 for hours and availability.
Grand River Dental offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
We will gladly answer any questions you may have.Ask Questions
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms